Saturday, January 24, 2009

Songs that Help you realize who God is

Before the Throne

Before the throne of God above I have a strong and perfect plea. A great high Priest whose Name is Love Who ever lives and pleads for me. My name is graven on His hands, My name is written in His heart. I know that while in heaven He stands No tongue can bid me thence depart.No tongue can bid me thence depart.When Satan tempts me to despair And tells me of the guilt within, Upward I look and see Him there Who made an end to all my sin. Because the sinless Savior died My sinful soul is counted free.For God the just is satisfiedTo look on Him and pardon meTo look on Him and pardon me. Behold Him there the risen Lamb, My perfect spotless righteousness, The great unchangeable I AM, The King of glory and of grace,One with Himself I cannot die.My soul is purchased by His blood, My life is hid with Christ on high, With Christ my Savior and my God! With Christ my Savior and my God!

Beauty for Ashes

beauty for ashes a garment of praise for my heavinessbeauty for ashestake this heart of stone and make it Yours, Yoursi delight myself in the Richest of Fairtrading all that i've had for all that is bettera garment of praise for my heavinessYou are the greatest tasteYou're the richest of fair

I Can only Imagine

I can only imagine what it will be like When I walk by your side I can only imagine what my eyes will see When your face is before me I can only imagine I can only imagine Surrounded by your glory What will my heart feel? Will I dance for you Jesus, Or in awe of you be still? Will I stand in your presence, Or to my knees will I fall? Will I sing Halelluja, Will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine I can only imagine I can only imagine when that day comes And I find myself standing in the Son I can only imagine when all I will do Is forever, forever worship you I can only imagine I can only imagine

God of Wonders

Lord of all creation,
of water, earth and sky.
The heavens are your Tabernacle.
Glory to the Lord on high!
God of wonders beyond our galaxy,
you are holy, holy.
The universe declares your majesty,
you are holy, holy.
Lord of heaven and earth
Lord of heaven and earth


Early in the morning,I will celebrate the light. When i stumble in the darkness, I will call your name by night God of wonders beyond our galaxy,you are holy, holy.The universe declares your majesty,you are holy, holy.Lord of heaven and earthLord of heaven and earthGod of wonders beyond our galaxy,you are holy, holy.Precious Lord, reveal your heart to me,you are holy, holy.The universe declares your majesty,you are holy, holy.

Indescribable

From the highest of heights to the depths of the seaCreation's revealing Your majestyFrom the colors of fall to the fragrance of springEvery creature unique in the song that it singsAll exclaiming Indescribable, uncontainable,You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name. You are amazing GodAll powerful, untamable, Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaimYou are amazing God Who has told every lightning bolt where it should goOr seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night None can fathomIndescribable, uncontainable, You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name You are amazing God All powerful, untamable, Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim You are amazing God You are amazing God Indescribable, uncontainable,You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.You are amazing God All powerful, untamable, Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim You are amazing God Indescribable, uncontainable, You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name. You are amazing God Incomparable, unchangeable You see the depths of my heart and You love me the sameYou are amazing God You are amazing God

No comments:

Post a Comment